Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Winner




Here is the work of the assigned worked the self portrait collsge, of me as a hero. The hero figure I have choosen is a man from the renaissance area, Leonardo Davinchy, or at least that how you spell his name. I have choosen him because of what he has acomplish thruoght out his life, a man thatwent out his way to come up with things that no other person could have thought of in there life time, abd that his work have an infleunce on the world of today, even thou it seems that it may have some negative affect on the world. But his work is a form of inspiration to the world, and that is what I dream of doing inspiring the world, not that it deserve it, but still, I want to leave my mark on the world, just he and many other people before, and atfer him.

No comments:

Post a Comment