Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Places in New York





The image is a drawing  of what people see in our city our home  New York, base on this picture they see that we have parks, which they ae right about we do have a few parks throughout New York, some big and some small, no waite alot of them are small, but the big ones are the most famous ones, like central park, fort Green park etc.






        This picture is my interpetation of the picture, allowing you 2 see what they see through my eyes and their's, what the people are imagining what our home have, the energy coming from there drawings are at good energy levels they are not bad for a first time art class. Next picture that will go  up will be the painting of my sketch on the canvas.



These are the final peaces for this assignment the paintings of what iI see in the first drawing. This is what I see in the drawing that was given 2 me, a park with people, green grass, trees with flowers. This project has help me to increaes my imagination as a artist, made it more stronger then what I have progress over time growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment